Friday, November 14, 2014

See II, III, IV


You may remember the first in this series (if not, here). A and I were driving back to New York from Portland, and stopped in Boston-ish to watch the sunset. It's just as hard as you'd think to find a good (#don'ttowme) place to park and have a good view, but we eventually found a parking garage that was (yay) free on Sundays. Win! To the roof, with haste!


If you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for good lighting. Give me a few hours from pre-dawn to post-sunrise (concepts I now differentiate, dawn vs sunrise), or a good hour or two near sunset, my precious golden hour. (Not "my precious" but ok, kind of.) That's not the point. The point is that the clouds in this particular sunset, combined with the expected fantastic light, produced the foundation for some great images.

Here's to another rooftop sunset to play with soon.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment